“Go with the Flow” is for those of you wanting a helping hand with
your creative process. It contains pure essential oils of angelica seed (Angelica
archangelica), Bay Laurel (Laurier nobilis) and Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile). This blend is neat and not diluted in any carrier oils.
Angelica seed helps to:
- Take responsibility for your creative process.
- Be more sure of yourself and your process.
- Become more aware of the bad habits and tendencies that keep you from
- Helps you align all aspects of your psyche, conscious and unconscious
thus stimulating creativity.
Bay Laurel helps to:
- Develop perception and discernment
- Self confidence
- Stimulate creativity
- Confidence in intuitive knowledge
- Go beyond left brains limitations and melts resistance to change.
Roman Chamomile helps to:
- Bring a deep, underlying peace and patience with the process.
- Melt away the need to control things.
- Allow the creative juices to flow.
- Conquer the inner critic.
- Bring some much needed self love to the creative process.
- Invites the unconscious to bring things up when it’s ready.
- Let things take as long as they need.
How to use: Keep the vial open on your desk when writing or creating and smell liberally.
Use the 9 Point Anoint to anoint yourself before working on a creative project.
Leave open by your bed so it can work on liberating your creativity
whilst you sleep.